'What you can expect from your professional floor sander.'
Sanding and finishing a beautiful timber floor is a skill acquired over many years. Bear in mind that, as all the work is done by hand controlled machines and applicators, there will be evidence of this in the floor. Furthermore, as you live on the floor it will gain a character and feel that is unique to your home. This is all part of the beauty of owning a timber floor.
Your professional floor sander should give you:
- A thorough explanation of the work to be carried out at the time of quote.
- A comprehensive quote detailing all work to be carried out, including which coating is to be used.
- Expert sanding and coating.
- Nail holes, knot holes and gaps at the end of boards to be filled with a water based putty. (Do not use a linseed oil based putty).
- A coating that will provide many years of beauty, providing it is properly maintained.
- A maintenance program to care for your floor.
We recommend your floor sander uses a high quality, water based finish to complete your project as quickly and environmentally friendly as possible. To explore Enviropro’s range of water based, low VOC, environmentally friendly finishes, click here.